Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
A - Introduction
These general terms and conditions governing the sale of products marketed by www.it-ricambi.com. All contracts concluded for the purchase of products through the site www.it-ricambi.com accordance with the procedures set forth therein, between the seller and the customer will be governed by these Terms.
B - Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between IT-RICAMBI and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by IT-RICAMBI, which reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse the order. The acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client.By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure will print or save an electronic copy, but keep the present general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It excludes any right of the Customer in damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
C - How to Buy
1. The customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog at the time of IT-RICAMBI the order and viewable at www.it-ricambi.com, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information on the site www.it-ricambi.com faithfully reproduce those of the manufacturers of the products in the catalog. IT-RICAMBI, therefore, reserves the right to change the technical information of products to match those provided by the manufacturer, without any notice. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its characteristics, and differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as generic information, not due to real features of each product.
2. The correct order is confirmed by receiving IT-RICAMBI through an answer via e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of receipt of order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with IT-RICAMBI. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document. The customer can also check the status of your order by going to the website dedicated to him the "Personal area".
3. In case of rejection of the order, IT-RICAMBI is committed to a timely notice to the customer.
4. All prices on this site shall be construed prices to the public and, therefore, include VAT.IT-RICAMBI reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
5. The site www.it-ricambi.com can see the amount of product available at the time of order. IT-RICAMBI can guarantee allocation of merchandise.
6. On certain products subject to price promotions, IT-RICAMBI reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the amount, upon notice and acceptance by the Client, failing which the order will be canceled.
D- Return Policy
1. Under Article. 64 et seq of the Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase order form by indicating in a reference to IT-RICAMBI VAT) has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in Section 3.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must email a request for withdrawal in which you must also give the bank needed to repay the sums paid, the system will be sent to the customer by mail a paper form to be printed and sent by registered mail with receipt within 10 working days of receipt of goods to:
Villa Malitah, Mediterranean Street, The village, St.Julians STJ 1870, MALTA
On receipt of the letter, IT-RICAMBI send email to the customer in the form of exercising the right of withdrawal provided authorization number to be attached to the outside of where the product will be physically located and sent to IT-RICAMBI within 10 days work authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
• The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise only on the withdrawal of the product (eg accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
• The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc. ...); displays must have the protective film, to limit damage the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the RMA number (Return Authorization Number) issued by IT-RICAMBI, should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly the original packaging of the product;
• good subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in normal condition, as has been preserved and possibly used with the use of reasonable diligence: they are not so accepted that products used for signs of damage or dirt and which therefore can no longer be considered broken;
• good subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal should have the same serial number in this Bill of Sale IT-RICAMBI, if the goods had to bring in a serial number different from that indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for the return and canceling the request for withdrawal;
• The shipping costs for returning the property to be paid by the customer;
• the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
• if the goods are damaged during transport, IT-RICAMBI will inform the client (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured), in this case the product will be made available to the Customer for the return and canceling the request for withdrawal;
• IT-RICAMBI does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, IT-RICAMBI will refund the customer the full amount paid as quickly as possible and within 30 days of receipt of notice of withdrawal, subject to receipt of goods covered by the withdrawal through the procedure for transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, will be the client promptly provide the bank on which the reimbursement (ABI - CAB - IBAN - Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or content), where IT-RICAMBI finds:
• Failure to affix the authorization form issued by IT-RICAMBI on the outside of the package sent;
• the lack of the outer packaging and / or internal packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or defect to the product itself;
• damage to the product for reasons other than transportation;
• a dirty state of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
The costs and risks of transport for the return must be borne by the customer. The return of products that are damaged, deteriorated or lacking in accessories and original equipment will not be accepted by IT-RICAMBI and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
In the case of deprivation of the right of withdrawal, IT-RICAMBI will return to sender the item purchased, charging the shipping costs.
1. All products sold by IT-RICAMBI are covered by manufacturer's standard warranty and 24-month warranty for defects, according to Legislative Decree No 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice (or DDT), which together receive the purchased goods. The customer can always download from the site www.it-ricambi.com invoices for its purchases by accessing the restricted area.
2. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided as explained in the documentation included in the packaging of the product on the site www.it-ricambi.com in the area. If, following inspection by an authorized service center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Service Authorized, and the costs of transport if supported by IT-RICAMBI.
3. The guarantee of 24 months under the Legislative Decree No 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided it is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. That guarantee, in accordance with the Decree. N. 24/92, is reserved only to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, IT-RICAMBI provides, at no cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction in price, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an authorized service center, should not be a lack of conformity in accordance with Legislative Decree No 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Service Authorized, and transportation costs if supported by IT-RICAMBI.
4. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product does not work when you first turn), except that the conditions for the implementation of Decree No 24/02, will be made only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of the product depends only by the manufacturer.
5. If, for whatever reason, IT-RICAMBI, was unable to replace a warranted product (repaired or replaced), may proceed with the consent of the Customer, the replacement of the product itself (if you have a list) or other the same features and value, or finally, the issue of a voucher for the same amount be spent on another good product for 6 months from the date of issue.
6. No damage can be obtained from IT-RICAMBI for any delays in repairing or replacing products under warranty.
7. In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc. ... ), to limit damage to the original package, it is recommended, when possible, to put in a second box should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
8.The products purchased on www.it-ricambi.com loses warranty after installation of the product.
F - Complaints
1. Any complaint must be addressed to IT-RICAMBI Villa Malitah, Mediterranean Street, The village, St.Julians STJ 1870, MALTA
G - Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The sales contract between the Client and IT-RICAMBI is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Roma.
H - Terms
1. The conditions contained in this document may be modified by IT-RICAMBI without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.it-ricambi.com.